Citizens Alliance Bank Board of Directors appoints John Gill as the new Bank President effective September 15. Mr. Gill joins the $525 million asset Clara City, Minnesota based company from Western Bank St. Paul, which is part of a $2.5 billion dollar bank holding company based in Omaha, Nebraska, where he was Executive Vice President/COO/CFO. John Gill holds a Bachelor's Degree of Accountancy from the University of North Dakota and is also a graduate of ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking/Wharton Leadership program. He has been a Certified Public Accountant and active member of the AICPA and Minnesota Society of CPA's for 25+ years. John has substantial bank operations and executive leadership experience in addition to long-range strategic planning and development.
Gill will be reporting directly to Citizens Alliance Bank CEO Jeff Berghuis who has served as the Bank President since February 2000.
Update of Murdock Project
The demolition process began on August 21 for the old Murdock bank and the former liquor store. After these buildings are removed, the space will be returned to seeded grass and remain an empty lot.
President and CEO Jeff Berghuis warmly welcomes our Montana customers to the "Stronger than Ever" Citizens Alliance Bank. We are pleased to announce that the merger of First Valley Bank into Citizens Alliance Bank was successfully completed as of close of business April 25, 2014. While the name of the bank changed, our Montana customers will experience the same exceptional level of service to which they have been accustomed.
Building on the solid foundation of Citizens Alliance Bank, we will continue to provide the community banking qualities customers seek - local empowered decisions and personalized service delivered by the same knowledgeable banking professionals who know and understand you and your business. We strengthen local economies and are committed to our customers, employees, and the communities we serve. Our integrated products and financial resources rival those of a much larger bank but are delivered with a small town personal touch.
Helpful Travel Tips from Citizens Alliance Bank
- Make two photocopies of all your travel documents (Passport, Itinerary, Airline Tickets, Driver’s License, Credit Cards, Hotel Info, etc.) in case of emergency or if your documents are lost or stolen. Leave one copy with a friend or relative at home. It is always a great idea to let at least one person know exactly where you will be staying and how to contact you case of an emergency.
- Before you leave, notify your bank, credit card company or other financial institutions that you are traveling. Let us know the states or countries you will be visiting, dates of travel and how to contact you while you’re away.
- Check the daily cash withdrawal limit or credit limit on your debit/credit cards.
- Sign up for Online Banking so you are informed of account activity.
- Do not flash large amounts of money.
Please contact your local branch with questions.
Progress continues on the extensive remodeling of our Lake Lillian facility that began well over a year ago with the tear down of the old FSMC corporate offices and operations area. The interior revamping of the bank is about 90% complete. The new drive-up ATM is installed and operating but the final height curb adjustment awaits correction. The new canopy over the drive-up area and final black topping will be completed in July.
Thank you for your patience through this reconstruction effort.
Citizens Alliance Bank Announces 'Mobile Banking'!
Our Citizens Alliance Bank Mobile App makes it easy for you to bank on the go 24/7. You can monitor your accounts, transfer funds, make loan payments, locate branches, find ATMs and more. Mobile Banking works on iPhones, iPads, Android phones and Android tablets. For more information, please view the Online Banking page or Contact Us.
Search for Citizens Alliance Bank at the following stores:
Simple Ways to Rev Up Your Savings
- Save for specific goals.
- Commit to saving money regularly.
- Put your savings on auto-pilot.
- Make use of tax-advantaged retirement accounts and matching funds.
- Decide where to keep the money intended for certain purposes.
- Think about ways to cut your expenses and add more to savings.
To read more about these simple steps visit:
Go Green in 2014!
Start the year off right and sign up for E-Statements!
1. Read the Disclosure and complete the Enrollment Form.
2. Return the Enrollment Form to the Bank.
3. Check your E-Mail Inbox for further instructions.
Once you are enrolled you will receive E-Statements beginning with your next statement cycle.
How are E-Statements Beneficial?
Secure: E-Statements can be retrieved in online banking or received in your e-mail inbox which requires a password to be retrieved.
Convenient: You can view, print or download your e-statement to your computer hard disk any time you want, organizing them in one central location.
Easy: Just complete the E-Statement Enrollment form found on our Forms page or
Click here to view our online forms and return it to the bank.
Fast: You'll receive your E-Statement one or two days earlier than you typically receive your paper statement.
For more information, please contact us.