Jeff Berghuis, President and CEO of Citizens Alliance Bank announced that he has received all necessary regulatory approvals from the FDIC and the states of Montana and Minnesota to complete the merger of First Valley Bank, Seeley Lake, Montana into Citizens Alliance Bank. The merger is confirmed for the close of business April 25, 2014.
Helpful Travel Tips from Citizens Alliance Bank
- Make two photocopies of all your travel documents (Passport, Itinerary, Airline Tickets, Driver’s License, Credit Cards, Hotel Info, etc.) in case of emergency or if your documents are lost or stolen. Leave one copy with a friend or relative at home. It is always a great idea to let at least one person know exactly where you will be staying and how to contact you case of an emergency.
- Before you leave, notify your bank, credit card company or other financial institutions that you are traveling. Let us know the states or countries you will be visiting, dates of travel and how to contact you while you’re away.
- Check the daily cash withdrawal limit or credit limit on your debit/credit cards.
- Sign up for Online Banking so you are informed of account activity.
- Do not flash large amounts of money.
Please contact your local branch with questions.
Progress continues on the extensive remodeling of our Lake Lillian facility that began well over a year ago with the tear down of the old FSMC corporate offices and operations area. The interior revamping of the bank is about 90% complete. The new drive-up ATM is installed and operating but the final height curb adjustment awaits correction. A new canopy over the drive up area will be constructed yet this fall. Final blacktopping through the drive up area will be completed next spring. Thank you for your patience through this reconstruction effort.
Work continues to progress on the new facility for Murdock
These photos show the exterior of the new facility. They were taken on February 12, 2014.
Citizens Alliance Bank Announces 'Mobile Banking'!
Our Citizens Alliance Bank Mobile App makes it easy for you to bank on the go 24/7. You can monitor your accounts, transfer funds, make loan payments, locate branches, find ATMs and more. Mobile Banking works on iPhones, iPads, Android phones and Android tablets. For more information, please view the Online Banking page or Contact Us.
Search for Citizens Alliance Bank at the following stores:
Simple Ways to Rev Up Your Savings
- Save for specific goals.
- Commit to saving money regularly.
- Put your savings on auto-pilot.
- Make use of tax-advantaged retirement accounts and matching funds.
- Decide where to keep the money intended for certain purposes.
- Think about ways to cut your expenses and add more to savings.
To read more about these simple steps visit:
Go Green in 2014!
Start the year off right and sign up for E-Statements!
1. Read the Disclosure and complete the Enrollment Form.
2. Return the Enrollment Form to the Bank.
3. Check your E-Mail Inbox for further instructions.
Once you are enrolled you will receive E-Statements beginning with your next statement cycle.
How are E-Statements Beneficial?
Secure: E-Statements can be retrieved in online banking or received in your e-mail inbox which requires a password to be retrieved.
Convenient: You can view, print or download your e-statement to your computer hard disk any time you want, organizing them in one central location.
Easy: Just complete the E-Statement Enrollment form found on our Forms page or
Click here to view our online forms and return it to the bank.
Fast: You'll receive your E-Statement one or two days earlier than you typically receive your paper statement.
For more information, please contact us.